- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador:
* Law School.
* Language and Linguistics Institute.
- Various courses and seminars on Corporate, Tax, Financial and Mercantile Law, taken in Ecuador, the United States, England, Israel, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Mexico and Brazil.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political and Social Sciences, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence – Lawyer, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador.
- Executive Secretary of the X Congress of the Latin American Institute of Tax Law.
- Member of the Council of the Latin American Institute of Tax Law.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Ecuadorian Institute of Tax Law.
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Corporation Network of Investment Contacts.
- Member of the Ecuadorian Commission for Tax Reform.
- Chairman of the Judiciary and Institutional Relations Committee of the Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairman of the Inter-American Bar Association, Ecuadorian Chapter.
- Member of the Quito Bar Society.
- Member of the Ecuadorian Institute of Tax Law.
- Member of the International Bar Association.
- Member of the Inter-American Bar Association.
- Experience in legal-corporate counseling, as well as in corporate mergers, acquisitions, split-offs, take-overs, privatization projects, and business restructuring. Assessment of stock markets, trust, fiduciary funds, tax, foreign investment, and transfer of technology legislation. Various legal undertakings related to professional practice fields; these include counseling regarding project finance, construction projects, international banking, and finance operations. Acting Legal expert for international arbitrations cases. Arbitrator at the Center of Mediation and Arbitration of the Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce.
- Spanish and English.